Pump with pressure controller is used for constant water pressure. Can be ideal when space is constraint near overhead tank. It also has dry running protection, incase of no water in the pipeline. Pump is also supplied with pressure tank for constant water pressure. When the pressure drops to the pre-set level, the pump will start-up and when the water consumption drops again, the outlet pressure will rise to a pre-set stop pressure after which the pump will stop. Available from 5 Its to 50 lts tank range.
Available in : Single phase 220V and Three phase 415V operations.
- Silent operation, compact design and highly reliable
- Wide performance range
- Liquid temperature from 20° C upto 120° C
- Built-in thermal protection
- F class insulation
- 80 Start / Stop per hour, 0.5 Hp TO 3 Hp – (5 Showers + 10 Taps)
- Electro-coated cast iron parts – free from corrosion
- High efficient motor
- Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump
- Long life components are of corrosion and – wear resistance stainless steel